Make sure you are using a captcha service to solve captchas for you!
We recommend these providers as they work with most sneaker bots!
This feature will help you checkout almost instantly and is required for hard releases!
Great to check if your bot is having issues testing. This test will always be 100% true if a proxy is banned or not.
View how to do this here
Click here to read about ping and speed tests.
How to never get proxies banned
When running your proxies we do not want to get banned, that’s why we got them in the first place right?
Keep 1 task per proxy, if you get greedy and do 2+ you will get banned and we do not replace at all. Plus you you lost
on the drop.
Start tasks 2 mins before the drop unless you are running foot sites you can start early as long as the product shows a countdown timer and your bot supports countdowns.
Nothing worse that starting up 10-15 min early and seeing a 403 banned error.
End all tasks after you have checked out. If the item shows sold out also stop the task.
We have personally never had bans using the above methods.
Many different things can cause HTTP proxies to fail to work: client configuration, server configuration, firewalls, routers, network issues, etc. Please follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.
1. Ensure your current IP is authorized
2. Test different sites to determine if the issue only occurs on a specific website.
3. Test from another computer on a different network if possible (ensure that computer’s IP is authorized too).
4. Test with an alternate proxy port: ports 80, 3128, and 8800 are supported.
5. Authorize your own computer’s IP again by click [Add Below] and [Submit Update].
If the steps fail to resolve the issue, please email us at [email protected] with
1. The proxy IP and port
2. Which websites you experience issues on (and whether other websites work fine)
3. Whether the error occurs 100% of the time or only occasionally
4. A screenshot of the error you see.
5. Order Number
Upload to Gyazo and attach URL to ticket
Many different issues can cause a proxy to fail to work, so these details are critical for us to help identify any problems you experience.