Our Residential Network is Incredibly Powerful and Easy-to-Use
The world’s most advanced solution for data harvesting now offers residential IPs! Our Residential IPs are based on a P2P Network, which gives our clients the freedom to harvest the web by accessing a pool of over 2 million unblocked IPs.
Used with the following sites
Datacenter Proxy Network
We provide the most advanced Data Center Network offering multiple IP types across the world with dedicated IPs or for individual use. We do not share IPs or have a proxy pool of rotating IPs.
Residential Proxy Network
Backconnect Residential IPs specifically designed to get through and deliver results time after time.
We have Millions of IPs generated from different parts of the world
It’s easy to use. You can change your location by just a click.
Advanced Reporting Features
Analytics are provided for residential network use
You can track your data usage at any time.
Compatible with all your favorite sneaker bots
You can use our services with the most successful bots to secure the hardest releases
Our customers love us!
Our proxy supports the IP:port method with IP whitelist
Unbanned on following sites + More!
Frequent Asked Questions
We are committed to providing fast and reliable support for our users. Here you can find general information.
- Datacenter locations can be picked when purchasing your proxies. If you would like to change your location please submit a support request.
- Residential locations can be changed by changing the proxy port. Instructions can be found on the residential proxy setup page.
Data-CenterA data-center is an organization that offers large amounts of IPs with consecutive numbers, that are stored on the data-center's servers.
- Pros: Data center IPs are more affordable than residential IPs. They are also called “static IPs” because they are always available and can hold a long session without the risk of becoming unavailable before the goal is achieved.
- Cons: There are thousands of data centers worldwide. They are listed and their IPs can be identified as not real users, which makes them more easy to recognize and block. Some websites would display misleading information when they spot a connection attempt from a data center IP.
Residential IPsThe IPs of real end users’ devices.
- Pros: When used correctly, residential IPs are nearly impossible to identify as proxy, as they are the real IPs of end users. Using Luminati’s Residential network allows unlimited concurrent connections and huge flexibility since it consists of over 39 million IPs located in every country in the world.
- Cons: A Residential IP can become unavailable and be replaced during a session, since it’s a device of a real person that may use it or turn it off - Luminati takes extra measures to ensure the satisfaction and comfort of its network peers.
Bottom lineTry using data center IPs first and the more expensive alternative of residential IPs as a fallback option, that way you can reduce the costs of your operation and still get great success rate.
- Data Center: offers a machine generated IP it is the most cost-effective and is commonly used for mass crawling of non-sophisticated target websites. Constructs of 400k unique IPs.
- Static Residential Network: offers real residential IPs provided directly through ISP's. These IPs are most suitable for use cases that require permanent, non-rotating IPs, or for whoever needs a small amount of residential IPs.
- Residential Network: provides a real, rotating, user IP, used for access to sophisticated target websites when you need to crawl, see and be seen as a real user. Constructs of 39+ million unique IPs.